Social Economy Centre News
SEC June 2011 summary:
* SEC has been working with 16 clients in total from beginning of second year of our project
* There were 13 active clients in June;
* 5 new clients have been referred to SEC this month;
* 1 client has been in active employment;
* 3 clients have had private, stable long-term accommodation;
* 2 clients have been helped to apply for new passport;
* 1 client applied to open new bank account;
* 2 clients have been prepared and passed CSCS exams;
* There were 8 self-assessments filled to HMRC;
* 1 client has been helped with JSA claim, 1 with DLA and 2 applied for joint housing and council tax benefit to local council.
SEC performed 282 sessions in June in total where 8 clients have benefited from job support sessions and interviews, 9 clients were helped with legal advice during 46 legal sessions. The most active sessions were job support sessions (85) and therapeutic sessions (59). There was 1 graduate and 1discharged client at the end of the month.