Social Economy Centre News
SEC March 2011 summary
SEC has been working with 59 clients in total and with 14 active clients in March;
* 3 new clients have been referred to SEC this month;
* SEC has done 3 referrals to partners’ services for English classes;
* 3 clients have been still in employment out of active March clients;
* 3 clients have had a stable long-term accommodation;
* 2 clients have been helped to apply for new passport;
* 2 clients have been helped to open new bank accounts;
* There were 3 self-assessments and 4 tax claims we submitted on behalf of our clients;
* 1 client has been helped with tax credit application and 2 of them with job seeker allowance at Jobcentre Plus.
SEC performed 320 sessions in March in total where 9 clients have benefited from job support sessions and interviews, 7 clients were helped with legal advice during 31 legal sessions. The most active sessions were job support sessions (90) and therapeutic sessions (79). There was 1 discharged client and 1 for whom SEC program has ended at the end of the month.