Social Economy Centre News
SEC February summary:
* SEC has been working with 56 clients in total and with 16 active clients in February;
* 4 new clients have been referred to SEC this month;
* SEC has done 2 referrals to partners’ services for hostels;
* 6 clients have been in employment out of active February clients;
* 8 clients have had a stable long-term accommodation;
* 2 clients have been helped to apply for new passport;
* 1 client has been helped with National Insurance Number application;
* 1 clients has been helped with 2 tax applications: self-assessment and tax claim.
All February clients had 191 sessions in total where 7 clients have benefited from job support sessions and interviews, 7 clients were helped with legal advice during 29 legal sessions. The most active sessions were therapeutic sessions and job support sessions. There were 2 graduate clients whose programs ended in February.