Social Economy Centre News
SEC October 2012 summary for London:
* there were 21 clients using our services and we had 8 new referrals;
* 15 beneficiaries have had stable long-term accommodation;
* 9 people actively were looking for work;
* 4 beneficiaries were referred to other services for further help;
* we applied for one passport and one bank account;
* there were 2 self-assessments filled to HMRC and 2 applications for Jobseeker Allowance;
* SEC helped 4 beneficiaries to apply for hostel accommodation or through accommodation scheme;
* SEC assisted and advised 1 person about court hearing process.
SEC performed 101 sessions in October in total. There were 9 clients who benefited from 22 job support sessions and 7 beneficiaries were provided 21 legal advice. We also delivered 4 accommodation and 4 therapy sessions. We discharged 7 people from SEC services.