SEC September 2011 summary
* SEC has been working with 18 clients in total from beginning of second year of our project;
* there were 11 active clients in September including 1 new referral;
* 9 clients have had stable long-term accommodation;
* 7 people actively looked for work and got our full support; 6 clients have been helped to find new employment or start temporary probation work;
* 2 client applied for EHIC card;
* 1 client applied for bank account
* 1 client appealed against court decision and won his case.
SEC performed 165 sessions in September. The most popular activity among our duties were job support sessions and preparing for job including English classes. There were number of people who started trial work which is very good news but finally were not accepted for permanent employment. There were 61 job support sessions and interviews. SEC also helped 7 clients with legal issues. The most active sessions were job support sessions (61), legal advice (26) and therapeutic sessions (25). There was 1 person who left our project after being at SEC for 6 months.