Social Economy Centre- Summary for 2010-2011
SUMMARY FOR 2010 / 2011 YEAR (May 2010 till April 2011)
In the course of 12 months we managed:
- to get 20 passports for our clients;
- to open 10 bank accounts;
- to apply for 6 National Insurance Numbers;
- to register 5 people as self employed so they could work and pay taxes;
- to register 6 people with Home Office Working Registration Scheme;
- to apply for 4 health and safety CSCS cards;
- to process 26 self assessment and tax claims so people received refunds which was very supportive on this occasion;
- to apply with 4 clients for tax credits to top up their lower income;
- to register 8 people with JSA for those looking actively for work.
We also worked on housing benefit applications, employment and support allowance claims, accommodation grants, certified courses attended by SEC clients and issues or documents involved in court hearings.
To read more: SUMMARY_FOR_2010-2011