Social Economy Centre News- April 2012
SEC April 2012 summary for City and Tower Hamlets:
* there was 1 new referral and 14 active client using available services;
*10 beneficiaries have had stable long-term accommodation;
* 7 people were actively looking for work this month;
*SEC made 1 referral to partner organization for accommodation support;
* 1 client has started to prepare for CSCS exam;
*3 clients applied for private accommodation so they no longer are rough sleeping;
*1 client applied for secured accommodation through partner organisation.
In April SEC had 117 contacts with their beneficiaries. Our clients attended 22 therapeutic and support sessions. Also we completed 22 accommodation sessions, 8 legal support sessions, 18 job support sessions and our beneficiaries had 1 interviews. There were 7 people who left our program at the end of month.
SEC April 2012 summary for Lambeth:
* SEC has been working with 17clients since our operation started in Lambeth;
* 1 client was helped to apply for bank account;
* SEC helped one beneficiary to complete one tax refund claim;
* 1 person was supported to reapply for JSA;
* 2 beneficiaries registered with other partners for supported housing;
SEC has completed 82 sessions in total. We managed to deliver 10 therapy sessions,10 accommodation sessions, arranged 1 interview, 7 job support sessions and 12 general legal advice sessions. There was 1 person who has left SEC program in April.