Social Economy Centre News
SEC July-August 2012 summary for London / except Lambeth:
* there were 15 clients using our services but there were no new referrals;
* 11 beneficiaries have had stable long-term accommodation;
* 4 people were still looking for work;
* there was 2 self-assessments filled to HMRC;
* SEC helped 3 beneficiaries to apply for hostel accommodation and one person for private room;
* we submitted 1 application to Vicars Relief Fund for household grant;
* SEC assisted and advised 1 person with their legal issues related to UKBA;
SEC performed 129 sessions in July-August in total. There were 4 clients who benefited from job support sessions and interviews, 5 clients were helped with accommodation issues and 2 who used support sessions. The most active sessions were accommodation sessions (14) and legal advice (9). There were 3 people who we discharged from SEC services.
SEC July-August 2012 summary for Lambeth:
* there were 7 client using available services but there were no new referrals;
* 2 beneficiaries have had stable long-term accommodation;
* 3 people were still looking for work;
* 1 client has been helped to apply for Jobseeker Allowance;
SEC has completed 48 sessions in total for Lambeth clients. We managed to deliver 10 accommodation sessions, 5 job support sessions, 1 legal advice and 32 contacts for general help and advice. There were no people who left SEC services in summer months.